Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Morning Devo - Amazing



They sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying: “Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints!" Revelation 15:3, NKJV.

I looked up from reading at about sundown last evening and saw the most gorgeous sky I've seen in a long time. This shot doesn't even begin to do it justice. The clouds in the foreground were lit up in a beautiful pinkish red. The background clouds were the perfect darkened backdrop.

I love seeing these gifts of nature. They always fill me with awe. So varied, so spectacular, so exuberant! It's like creation is singing Hallelujah.

It doesn't matter how down I get, sights like these always give my heart a lift. I wonder if it is God saying, "See, things aren't all so sad. Look up in wonder at the beauty and remember how much I love you."

Father, You are the best parent ever. You know how to give good and perfect gifts to surprise our eyes. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

No comments: